Grown in Britain Week 8-14th October 2018
Whether you’re involved in an architectural practice or a community forest, or working for a major construction contractor, a retailer, a charity or wildlife organisation, wherever you are you can help us celebrate Great British Wood during Grown in Britain Week. We have special promotional packs available for our industry partners, licence holders and registered supporters.
Below is a list of events already happening:
- Business Breakfast & Networking Event in association with Lockhart Garratt
- Grown in Britain Workshop for Woodland Social Enterprises and the AONB’s network
- VIP visit to a London construction site using homegrown visit with the Government’s Tree Champion, Defra Minister and Lord Gardiner
- GiB Week Conference 2018 Newbury Race Course : Productivity, Collaboration & Innovation
- Grown in Britain at the National Coppice Federation AGM
If you are planning an event during Grown in Britain Week let us know! We can add it to our calendar and help promote it!
Promotion Packs for Supporters & Industry Partners
Registered Licence Holders: please click here to download a License Holder Pack.
Registered Supporters (whose logos appear on our Partners page): please click here to download a Supporters Pack.
Builders’ Merchants: Merchant members of the Builders’ Merchants Federation can click here to access our Builders’ Merchant Partners Pack
Joinery Producers: Manufacturing members of the British Woodworking Federation can click here to access our Joinery Sector Partners Pack.